The call for Distinguished Postdoctoral Fellowships is open
16 07 2021
We support outstanding scientists to carry out research in all areas of theoretical or experimental atomic, molecular, and optical (AMO) Physics in the form of Distinguished Postdoctoral Fellowships.
The call for Distinguished Postdoctoral Fellowships is open with the deadline at September 30.
Application sent to email@example.com should include:
- cover letter
- copy of the candidate’s doctoral diploma
- description of the research project in AMO area (up to 3 A4 pages)
- list of publications
- recommendation from a senior academic researcher at the University of Warsaw who would like to include the applicant in their research group OR a plan of establishing and financing own research group with description of planned collaborations with groups existing at the UW (up to 2 A4 pages)
- two letters of recommendation sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- signed administrative forms
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.